Sunday, August 19, 2012

Road Trip: Blogged

Putting SF in the rear view.

After nearly five years in San Francisco, Tiffany and I are headed back across the country to the coast where we met, fell in love and became the couple consisting of a girl who studies chemistry and a girl who writes while that other girl studies chemistry (which you can read about in a four-part series starting here

We're moving to New York, and we're driving there. So I'm going to blog about it. What else am I going to do in the car for 10 hours a day? I mean, besides reading out loud to Tiffany and her dad (who is joining us for half the journey), playing 20 Questions and eating junk food.

In theory, there should be nine blog posts. We started today and plan to arrive in NY on August 27. But don't hold me to that number. There could be 10 or 11 posts. That's because Tiffany batted her eyes at the U-Haul woman and got us some extra time with the trailer just in case we need it.
   
Happy trails! And happy reading.

PS: Don't count this post. I would never try to take credit for an explanatory blog post.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to take you guys that long to get to NY??? Who is driving??? Gary????? You should have asked me to drive . I would have had you here in 2 days!!!!!! I was hoping to get a call today telling me you were entering NY. Tell Mr. PEPE to PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL!!!

    ReplyDelete