Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Blog!

While My Girlfriend Studies Chemistry is 1-year-old today. That's right, I've written 127 posts about my relationship with my girlfriend Tiffany and my family and, guess what, I've still got a relationship and a family to write about!

To celebrate, I thought I'd offer up a little quiz along with a regular post (immediately preceding this quiz). You can find the answers to each of the following questions among older posts (hint: try the search function in the top right of my blog) and submit your answers via comment, if you choose to participate. First person to answer all 20 questions correctly gets to pick my next blog post topic.

Good luck! And more importantly, please keep reading! Post me to your Facebook page and share me with your friends!

1) Where did Tiffany and I meet?
2) What derogatory term did Tiffany use to describe my state of residence when we first met?
3) What did I make for Tiffany on Valentine's Day this year?
4) What is my family's favorite game to play on Thanksgiving?
5) What song did my brother and I used to sing at the top of our lungs when we lived in the same state, same city and same house?
6) On what forms of transportation is my mom "like a six-year-old girl--gleeful and mischievous"?
7) What phallic vegetable did I use to make a most excellent lasagna last summer?
8) Am I a regular snowboarder or goofy?
9) What is my worst travel experience in life so far?
10) What was I drinking when I told Tiffany I was gay?
11) What part of my body did I get stuck underneath our scooter?
12) Did Tiffany and I send out a Christmas card picture last year?
13) What was my brother wearing when we tried to wrangle a bull?
14) Is there any part of putting together Ikea furniture that I am good at? If so, what?
15) Which of us fit into a pair of fabulous red shoes?
16) If Tiffany and I split the difference between my family's location and hers, where would we be living?
17) Why has Tiffany been studying chemistry?
18) What is the name of our most recent plant?
19) What did I used to get my brother for Christmas growing up?
20) What did I once use to sled down a dirt hill?

5 comments:

  1. I know all the answers!
    1. At BU during your try out camp.
    2. None as Tiffanita never say anything derrogative about anyone.
    3. A delicious heart chocolate cake. But I think you forgot to put the chocolate!
    4, Monopoly
    5. The song of Dorothy on the Wizzard of OZ
    6. In a bicycle
    7.Eggplant
    8.your were a very very brave soul but kind of goofy.
    9. MISS THAT BLOG
    10. root beer.
    11. Your arm
    12. NO,and if you did ,I did not get any.
    13. He was wearing his cowboy suit
    14. You ara awesome at encouraging Tiff and praising her for her good work
    15. Both but I think it is Tiffanita
    16. It would have to be Ohio and as in Ohio there is none, then the next best choice would be Boston!
    17.Because she is a genius, and also to get the credits needed to get her masters.
    18. Well I think is PINK but i can tell you where it is!
    19.You didn't tell me that one.
    20.a piece of card box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Patty! So close... but not quite! I can tell you didn't even use the search function, though, which makes all your right answers even more impressive! Of course, you do have the advantage of being Tiffany's mom...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the win...

    1. BU
    2. KansASS
    3. Lemon Tart
    4. Charades
    5. Cecilia
    6. Bike
    7. Zucchini
    8. Goofy
    9. Vietnam Bus
    10. Hot Chocolate
    11. Foot
    12. No
    13. Lavender Ptown sweatshirt
    14. No—but you make dinner
    15. Rebo
    16. Bowling Green, Kentucky
    17. Further her education in fitness/nutrition, preferably in the Boston area
    18. Eggplant
    19. Calvin and Hobbes book or goalie gloves
    20. Turkey pan

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) BU Official Visit
    2) HOT MESS
    3) Lemon Tart
    4) Charades
    5) Cecilia
    6) See do
    7) Zucchini
    8) You go both reg and goofy cause you can't snowboard.
    9) THe friggin Vietnam Bus
    10) Hot cup of cocoa
    11) Foot
    12) I didn't get it, so if you did, i'm pissed.
    13) lavender Provincetown sweatshirt
    14) No - you suck at it. and typically you 2 get into fights.
    15) You did!
    16) Tennessee Area if you do 1/2 way between bedford nh and austin tx, but your fam is all over the place...so give me a 500 mile give or take.
    17) Nutrition / Dietician athletics career
    18) Flow aka eggplant
    19) GK Gloves or Calvin and Hobbes
    20) Turkey pan

    ReplyDelete
  5. JH, you are the official winner of the whopping three entries... although you did get one wrong... I am good at one part of putting together Ikea furniture and that is sorting the various pieces so that Tiffany can assemble them... still, you win. Inform me of your blog request and I will deliver.

    ReplyDelete